This is a tutorial for cloth wipes. These are easy to make for even someone who has very little sewing skills.
Making the wipes is easy. Just buy your desired fabric. I would pick something soft. I wanted this to be a very cheap project so I cut up some of my son's old receiving blankets. I did not really measure I cut them to the size I wanted it. After I was done cutting them I pinned them and then sewed them with the sewing machine. You can avoid sewing them by using pinking shears. If you do not have any then do the zig zag stitch along the edge of your wipe. Make sure you sew two pieces together so they are thick enough. One you are done put them in a wipe box, You can either use water or make a solution.
Soultion;
2 cups boiling water
2 tablespoons body wash of your choice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1-2 drops tea tree oil
Mix well. If you do not use boiling water it will not mix together well. Let this cool before putting it into any storage container. Once cooled pour on top of wipes or store in air tight container for later.
You now have some very cute wipes and they are reusable!



No comments:
Post a Comment